A COMMUNITY OF
CONSUMERS AT YOUR DOOR
A new 3.9-acre, mixed-use neighborhood with a captive community of consumers for your retail business or restaurant.
Sited on a full city block in Nashville’s vibrant and growing core, the Broadwest community includes 510,000 square feet of Class AA office space, 100,000 square feet of creative office space, 196 elegantly appointed Residences at Broadwest, and a four-star 237-key Conrad Nashville hotel by Hilton.
There is 42,000 square feet of space available for diverse and support retailers and restaurants.
This highly visible, 24/7 environment will attract consumers to your business from within the Broadwest community and from the city’s desirable neighborhoods, nearby office buildings and entertainment districts.
EASY ACCESS &
- Located on a full city block in Midtown, where Broadway and West End avenues meet
- Superior ingress and egress into the community
- Easily accessible from Nashville’s major thoroughfares and I-65 and I-440
- A short walk from Vanderbilt University, Music Row, The Gulch, Music City Center, area office buildings and downtown hotels and residences
- Plaza-level valet and ride share drop-off/pick-up space
- 2,500+ spaces in the parking garage located beneath the open-air plaza
- Smart technology and 24-hour security in the parking garage
- Bike storage and dedicated scooter parking
- Access to the city’s public transit system with 12 WeGo stops within a block
- Electric car charging stations
- Pedestrian environment with a highly activated urban plaza
- 1.5-acre outdoor plaza designed for gathering and events
- Retail spaces are located on the ground floor of a 3-story creative office building
- Storefronts face West End Avenue, the open-air plaza, and Hayes Street
- Benches and intimate seating areas for grab-and-go lunches, collaborations or relaxing
- Currently, 40 new projects underway delivering office, retail, multifamily and hospitality product within a walkable (.5 mile) radius
- 15 are new commercial office buildings that will soon host high-profile tenants including: Fifth + Broadway (Alliance Bernstein), Nashville Yards (Amazon), Capitol View (HCA / Parallon, Lifeway HQ), Asurion HQ
- Nashville welcomed a record 15.8 million visitors in fiscal 2019, a 7% increase over the year prior, the majority of whom stay within the Midtown/Downtown tourist districts
Sources: Nashville Business Journal, Crane Watch, Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp.
INGRESS / EGRESS
PLAZA LEVEL RETAIL
HAYES STREET RETAIL
Propst Development LLC is a privately held real estate firm based in Huntsville, Ala., and specializes in the investment, acquisition, development and management of retail, commercial and residential properties across the Southeast.
Propst Development is part of the Propst Family business, which founded its real estate ventures in 2008.