WHERE WORK COMES TO LIFE
Broadwest is a new mixed-use community ideally suited for companies seeking a highly desirable location in Nashville’s growing downtown core, without the gridlock.
Sited on a full city block connecting Nashville’s Downtown and Midtown, Broadwest is accessible, walkable, and designed to enhance work/life synergy.
The Broadwest community includes Class AA office space, creative office space, the elegantly appointed Residences at Broadwest condominiums, and a four-star Conrad Nashville hotel by Hilton. A 1.5-acre activated plaza lies at the heart of this new community.
With extensive onsite choices for living, fitness, dining, and relaxation, your diverse workforce can design a lifestyle conducive to health, happiness, and maximum productivity.
- Iconic 21-story tower designed by Cooper Carry with 510,000+ square feet of Class AA office space, developed under LEED Gold standards
- Inviting two-story atrium lobby and ground-floor restaurant
- 25,000 square-foot floor plates with unrivaled flexibility
- Ten-foot, floor-to-ceiling vision glass for maximum daylight
- Ten high-speed, destination-dispatch passenger elevators and dedicated freight elevator
- Fully integrated, 24/7 on-site security and access
- Three-story building with 100,000 square feet of office space designed for higher density use
- Large, flexible floor plate design with high ceilings and live loads
- Skyline terrace
- Integrated with lower-level retail space
Four-star, onsite Conrad Nashville located across the Plaza provides dining options, meeting space and accommodations for out-of-town clients
EASY ACCESS AND
- Encompassing a full city block in Midtown, where Broadway and West End avenues meet
- Full ingress/egress from West End, Hayes Street, and 16th Avenue
- Easily accessible from city’s major thoroughfares and I-65 and I-440
- Access to public transit system with 12 WeGo stops within a block
- 3.2/1000 office parking ratio with direct, covered access to office tower
- Smart technology and 24-hour security in the parking garage
- Electric car charging stations, secure bike storage and dedicated scooter parking
- Plaza-level valet and ride share drop-off/pick-up space
- Pedestrian friendly with 1.5-acre outdoor plaza designed for gathering and events
- Benches and intimate seating areas for grab-and-go lunches, collaborations or relaxing
Propst Development LLC is a privately held real estate firm based in Huntsville, Ala., and specializes in the investment, acquisition, development and management of retail, commercial and residential properties across the Southeast.
Propst Development is part of the Propst Family business, which founded its real estate ventures in 2008.